Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions VS. Chiefs Predictions

sunnydlitex123

After the chiefs poor showing last week, I can see Stafford having a pretty good outing with their top CB (Berry) out for the season.

32-10 Lions

Charles is a threat to break it any time so ill spot them 14 points. But that's all they get.

34-14

I'd go bigger but Linehan will probably be a 2nd half pussy trying to milk the clock again. Its hard to blow teams out when you revert to prevent and running every play. Unless of course we improve the 3rd down efficiency, which was a big reason we let Tampa back in the game.

The Lions get more shit for winning a game then anyone. Oh btw, we won.

:)

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Danny Diggler":zmrw1exj]42-24

Lol nice edit[/quote:zmrw1exj]

I just went right to reply and then looked after... The exact same as Slicks lol

Back