Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions vs Packers flexed to final game of season.

but even if the Rams win, they aren't guaranteed a playoff game.

A Rams loss also doesn?t guarantee we move up more than one spot.

I?d rather the Rams win and see what kind of balls this team has going in to Lambeau, prime time, playoffs on the line.

Reactions: 503
NFL may add a 8th playoff spot in each conference because of the Bills bengals game. Stay tuned for more info,on how the nfl decides to navigate the missed game.

NFL has scheduled a 4pm news conference.

Last edited:
NFL may add a 8th playoff spot in each conference because of the Bills bengals game. Stay tuned for more info,on how the nfl decides to navigate the missed game.

NFL has scheduled a 4pm news conference.

Didn't hear that.....but it's possible.

Lions would still have to win Sunday to get in the 8th spot. Then hope Dallas wins the NFC's #1 seed. I think we can win in Dallas. I do NOT think we can win in Philly or San Francisco.

Didn't hear that.....but it's possible.

Lions would still have to win Sunday to get in the 8th spot. Then hope Dallas wins the NFC's #1 seed. I think we can win in Dallas. I do NOT think we can win in Philly or San Francisco.

What if Hurts sits ?

Last edited:
Bengals according to Radio shows are actively calling other owners trying to stop the new playoff plan that involves neutral sites and coin flips and such. Not sure what they are proposing in its place.

Bengals according to Radio shows are actively calling other owners trying to stop the new playoff plan that involves neutral sites and coin flips and such. Not sure what they are proposing in its place.

I think they are just proposing not doing it instead of doing it by the simple action of not doing it.

I was hearing something about this on Keyshawn, J will and Max this morning. First I?ve heard of it.

I haven't heard much about this 8 team playoff scenario. I think it would be a huge mistake. And no home playoff games in the first round...beyond stupid!

I haven't heard much about this 8 team playoff scenario. I think it would be a huge mistake. And no home playoff games in the first round...beyond stupid!

Go back NFL, check your work, and just schedule the finish of the Bills Bengals game and make up the week in the normal week off before the Super Bowl.

Don?t use a tourniquet when a bandage will do.

And of Denard is medically cleared, he should play.

What are the odds same guy dying twice during the same game?

Go back NFL, check your work, and just schedule the finish of the Bills Bengals game and make up the week in the normal week off before the Super Bowl.

Don?t use a tourniquet when a bandage will do.

And of Denard is medically cleared, he should play.

What are the odds same guy dying twice during the same game?

LOL. They're not good.

Back