Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions vs Raiders Prediction

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
DetRisin said:
Sure would like to see Balt not lay a road egg vs. SD, plus Tebow and Co. pull a miracle vs. New England...that would eliminate SD before their visit to Det.

Det 24, Oak 13

Yep, it effected Minny. Sometimes a team out of contention with go all out. Plus I want Denver to get their ass kicked even though I don't like NE either.

Division game...to me there's a difference.

I'm fine with Denver winning if in some way, shape or form they can knock out SD early...Rivers and Co. might not "show" in Det the following week. Any help is welcome.

No McFadden?

I think that makes a difference. Micheal Bush is a little bowling ball, but he's not DMF.

Lions win a tight one 24-23

The Mad Bomber said:
No McFadden?

I think that makes a difference. Micheal Bush is a little bowling ball, but he's not DMF.

Lions win a tight one 24-23

Michael Bush is NOT a little bowling ball.

Seems like I recall a whole lot of ESPN board posters who wanted Michael Bush to come to Det. Now he's a pushover? I don't think so. Hope Det can contain him.

We get Suh back, maybe houstan and smith (for a quarter). Stafford is gonna go off on some fools. Lions win by 2 TD.

jrange378 said:
Stafford is gonna go off on some fools. Lions win by 2 TD.

Oaklands front 7 is good and can bring it....could be a long day for staff.

Lions 38- Raiders 24:

I think Stafford goes back to CJ after a few quiet weeks. Stafford will throw for something like 360 yds with 4 TD and 1 INT, at least two of those TD's going to CJ.

Raiders have been awful lately. I think they'll play better than they have been before but I think the Lions, with Suh back win this one.
27-17

All of the ESPN Sunday NFL Countdown guys picked the Lions. I didn't see any of the other pre-game shows today.

manchild98 said:
All of the ESPN Sunday NFL Countdown guys picked the Lions. I didn't see any of the other pre-game shows today.

On Fox NFL Sunday, all but Howie Long picked the Lions, too.

Back