Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions vs Vikes Predictions

They're supposed to beat minnesota. They have beat all the teams they should have won against so far, so i think this one is a win as well.

coel73 said:
They're supposed to beat minnesota. They have beat all the teams they should have won against so far, so i think this one is a win as well.

They were supposed to beat the 49ers

"49ers weren't who we thought they were!"
who knew alex smith would finally like a O coordinator
31-17

murktastic said:
"49ers weren't who we thought they were!"
who knew alex smith would finally like a O coordinator
31-17

Smiths 130 yards passing won the game for the 49ers? Nah, Frank Gore and Ted Ginn did.

I think this will be the game the Vikings finally look like they have completely given up on their shot season. Lions 34 Vikings 10

31-20 Lions. They pull their head outta their asses and take care of business.

tomdalton22 said:
coel73 said:

They were supposed to beat the 49ers

I was talking about teams that are not so great like the chiefs, bucs, and panthers. Not the teams that are definately making the playoffs like the 49ers.

tonyballs said:
Bringing the wife to this one...........good luck charm?? Hope so!!

28-17 Lions.

If the Lions lose, you will have to get a new lucky charm...lol

Vikes looking to be without Ponder and at best a banged up Peterson and Harvin. I'm betting our patchwork D is better than their patchwork O and our O is better than their D. Plus this game means more to the Lions as they try to stay in the playoff race...but man do they need to get refocused.

Lions 44
Vikes 9

Back