Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions VS. Vikings Predictions

sunnydlitex123

This has the makings of a trap game for the Lions. The Lion's Kryptonite is the run attack as we saw in the last game with a healthy j Charles.

Our D is built to stop elite QB's- not elite RBs

Being that this is an away game and that A Peterson is the opposing RB I am going to say that this will be very close.

27-24 Lions

Peterson is gonna run all over us.

In those moments when Minnesota is dumb enough to not run the ball, the Lions will get stops/turnovers.

The Lions pass attack should be effective again.

Lions win 21-17

I'm riding Stafford to CJ for 500 bones in a PPR League...and it continus this week.

27 - 13 Lions

Against better judgement, its been awhile since we got a win in Minnesota -- Detroit <s>31</s>22 Vikings <s>10</s>21.

even if Peterson goes off a team that focuses on running the ball is going to have trouble building a big lead. Mcnabb sucks. No matter what we'll be in this game and we just have too much fire power for any team to let us hang around, not that I even think that will happen. I just don't see a way we lose. Too much would have to go wrong.

27-10 lions

I can't believe I'm now getting to the point where I can almost comfortably post something like this...it's a good feeling.

Lions 31-20.

ill say this though...lions lose this game they wont be making the playoffs. schedule is too tough to get away with losing games they should win.

bunglesnacks said:
ill say this though...lions lose this game they wont be making the playoffs. schedule is too tough to get away with losing games they should win.

didn't we beat the pack/tampa/miami last year while two of them were fighting for playoff spots and our record was less than impressive?....its the nfl bad teams beat you sometimes.....just like you beat teams your not supposed to beat....one game is not the end of the world....win or loss...

Run defense started off a little shaky, but then again so did the whole team. And it really improved as the game went on. This is a completely different Lions D than AP has seen before. Hopefully the offense can get off to a quicker start and make McNabb throw. We contained him pretty well last year when he was with Washington.

Daaaaaa Liiiiiiioooonnnnssssssss....24-20. Suh ices it with a sack/fumble on McNabb the last play of the game.

Man, damn this. Sooner or later the defense is going to somewhat contain AP. I pick sooner. If we can get an early score and get them in an early 3 and out, the pressure is squarely on them. I think we beat them by at least 17.

30-13 "analysts appointed bandwagon team of 2011"

Stafford will finally be pressured consistently which will keep the game from being a blow-out. If we limit the big plays, we win. Lions 27-17

Back