Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions will Trade Matt Stafford

Why not. Get more people to trade for him. Old news by the way.

Yeah I saw it hours ago and thought by 1 am I thought a thread would be started on it not some continuation thread but I should have known better and looked for it.

Yeah I saw it hours ago and thought by 1 am I thought a thread would be started on it not some continuation thread but I should have known better and looked for it.

Its okay I was just pointing it it out.

quite possible there will be a 2-4 team bidding war, Lions should be able to get a great return here.

I hope we send him to new England who has a top 5 run game and he fails miserably so i can prove to you Stafford destroys run games.

I hope we send him to new England who has a top 5 run game and he fails miserably so i can prove to you Stafford destroys run games.

I won't give a shite about Stafford once he's gone even if he has success. I can't imagine he will but just glad we're moving on.

I think Matt to the Jets for #27 and a 2022 1st would be perfect. Send him to a shitty team and have two top 10 picks in 2022.

NE had a top 5 running game because they had Cam at QB. I bet their passing game would dramatically increase w Stafford.

NE had a top 5 running game because they had Cam at QB. I bet their passing game would dramatically increase w Stafford.

Pats had more picks than passing tds. Lowest of bars..

Harris and Michel had good ypc though..white solid receiving back..they need weapons badly..Thuney a fa too

Last edited:
I want better drafts picks. I want what helps us more not Matt Stafford.

Exactly, look out for the Lions best interest. He asked for the trade the Lions owe him nothing. He could have took the normal Lions way out and retire like Barry and Calvin.

Last edited:
Watching these playoff games the past 3 weeks and all the pressure that goes with it there is NO WAY Stafford can get to a SB. No way.

Wouldn’t it be funny if the Lions and the Packers traded Matt Stafford for Aaron Rodgers straight up?

I mean, funny like, as in hilarious?

Back