Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

List of prospects attending the NFL Draft

cheeno

Cf3-OTkUkAAXQ-X.jpg

Are people really that high on this Wentz kid? That would be some pretty good scouting to pluck a kid from NDSU.

Are people really that high on this Wentz kid? That would be some pretty good scouting to pluck a kid from NDSU.

He's either 1 or 2 behind Goff out of all the QB prospects. QBs can come from anywhere, Not quite NDSU but Flacco came from Delaware I believe.

He's either 1 or 2 behind Goff out of all the QB prospects. QBs can come from anywhere, Not quite NDSU but Flacco came from Delaware I believe.

Still, to look at a kid that faced sub par competition and have the balls to pick him high...I dunno. I know it's been done many times before but it just seems like a leap of faith on workouts to me. Granted I've never paid so little attention to a draft class before (life is busy). Should be interesting.

Still, to look at a kid that faced sub par competition and have the balls to pick him high...I dunno. I know it's been done many times before but it just seems like a leap of faith on workouts to me. Granted I've never paid so little attention to a draft class before (life is busy). Should be interesting.

He's big, accurate, got a cannon, scored a 40 on the wonderlic. Outside of the level of competition everything else is an A grade.

Getting the Andrew Luck comparisons from Mayock. Size, can run, smart, called his own plays in college....full package I guess

Back