Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

List your favorite Bands

MichChamp02 said:
Dude, you can't have that many favorite bands.

Yes I can. But ok, top 5...

Alice In Chains
Radiohead
The Doors
Tool
Queens of the Stone Age

Diggler, based on that list I'm guessing you'll know the answer to this, is there going to be a Rothbury Festival this year?

It's not called Rothbury anymore it's Electric Forest. Yes it happened last year but nowhere near what it was the first year. The second year wasn't close to the first but still a decent festival.. Not sure if it will continue next year, I don't know how well they did in terms of tickets. I didn't like the lineup last year so I just hit up random shows instead of dropping all that cash. Not much of a String Cheese fan or Tiesto. Bassnectar and dub step sucks dick in general.. If it does continue it will be a cheese festival every year, I won't be back until they bring in something I approve of..

Tiesto, Bassnectar? Ehh. I must be thinking of the first year then because I remember it having a pretty solid lineup, jamband wise at least. I was hoping it would really take off, being relatively close.

Yeah the first year was magical. When Phish was on their hiatus we saw the first reunion minus Page. It was the best lineup I've ever seen. The second year wasn't bad for me because there was 2 nights of Umphrey's, like a 3 hour set of the biscuits Those two shows were worth it for me.. Chromeo was fun too.

friend of mine went to it. he said he was too fucked up to judge quality this year though.

Back