Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Locker room Victory Celebration

and is it just me or does the hair on the back of your neck stand up every time you hear that song? especially after a victory.

Yeah Sugar Bowl Champions! I love the way Hoke goes around hugging his players and sharing a word with them. No wonder his players love him so much.

Go Blue! Thank you Team for a great season. Can't wait until next year.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]and is it just me or does the hair on the back of your neck stand up every time you hear that song? especially after a victory.

Hah, was thinking the same thing. I don't know how all of the non Mich fans get through life.

Yeah I really like how Hoke went out and gave a hug to Molk, Martin and Vanbergen. You can tell her really cares about his players and the team. Every coach says it but really how many teams show it. he could have easily taken credit a few times this year and instead he gives it to his players especially the seniors. You really can see why recruits want to play for him.

wheels002 said:
Yeah I really like how Hoke went out and gave a hug to Molk, Martin and Vanbergen. You can tell her really cares about his players and the team. Every coach says it but really how many teams show it. he could have easily taken credit a few times this year and instead he gives it to his players especially the seniors. You really can see why recruits want to play for him.

I agree it is so cool... How could you not want to play for that guy.

Back