Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LOL at the Spartan board

Michchamp

jeez, that board died a quick death. last comments were from Michigan fans on Sunday.

what a bunch of sore losers.

the REAL Spartans in ancient Greece didn't quit, and go home like that when things didn't go their way...

They probably got sick of your trolling and left. I, personally, don't blame them.

Go back to the espn M board -- 1/2 the threads are DJDinkyDick. Hilarious.

bigvic said:
Go back to the espn M board -- 1/2 the threads are DJDinkyDick. Hilarious.
Yeah, I seriously don't understand how anyone could tolerate that board. It's abcd1960 talking to himself and trolls chumming for anyone that'll take the bait.

Im still here, although spartanncaachamps says i'm really a UM fan, LOL. It seems the few that started when this board took off have trailed off so I guess you're stuck with me.

BTW MC, I am on record as saying I didn't think we would beat ND, I even said that pre-season, but does it really matter, I'm sure you won't believe me.

100% of Spartan fans that I know told me that MSU was going to easily beat Michigan the second that the Michigan-ND game was over...

Now they all are saying that they were worried about the game and are not surprised it went down how it did.

Remember Hungry, MSU is going to be a better team than last year, they just might not have a better record. So the loss isn't that big of a surprise.

greenandwhite95 said:
Im still here, although spartanncaachamps says i'm really a UM fan, LOL. It seems the few that started when this board took off have trailed off so I guess you're stuck with me.

BTW MC, I am on record as saying I didn't think we would beat ND, I even said that pre-season, but does it really matter, I'm sure you won't believe me.

no, I believe you. I read that thread. I just like to generalize when I make fun of your school, so I ignore the comments of reasonable spartans, and mock the comments of the homer-ish ones.

Back