Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LOL @ Inge

How about last year against Tampa when Inge made the wrong decision and threw to ball to 2nd, and the runner beat the throw allowing the winning run to score, and after the game he took no responsibility and instead threw Santiago under the bus.

Yeah, sure is a great teammate.

mjsb2 said:
How about last year against Tampa when Inge made the wrong decision and threw to ball to 2nd, and the runner beat the throw allowing the winning run to score, and after the game he took no responsibility and instead threw Santiago under the bus.

Yeah, sure is a great teammate.

I remember that. What a crumb.

randyf10 said:
The delusional ones are all of you Inge haters who have misinterpeted his words anyway you want for the last 10 years. Ask any teammate, anyone, he has been a great team mate and not a complainer!! Of course he is not a happy camper, he wouldn't be a professional athlete if he wasn't upsey at losing his job, no matter who it was too. Back when everyone said he refused to catch, NO ONE can show me a quote of him saying that, he spoke honestly and said catching affected his hitting, but all of you Inge haters love twisting his words around, you always have. Brandon has been a hard worker and a great person for the city of Detroit and doesn't deserve the crap you people give him.

Wow, bro. Inge is delusional beyond belief. Apparantley you are as well. Oh well...

Oh, and when a superstar player of Fielder's caliber rolls into town, you get the fuck on board. You don't whine about it.

I remember last season around the AS break when asked about his struggles, and I'm paraphrasing here as I forget the exact quote "I'm a home run hitter and I can think I can just flick it out". We all remember that but he's delusional to think he's a home run hitter.

Why do you think Miguel offered to play 3B? Because he knew Inge wasn't getting the job done.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Why do you think Miguel offered to play 3B? Because he knew Inge wasn't getting the job done.

And that goes to show what a team guy Miggy actually is. He is a bonafide superstar player in this league. He is a top 3 MVP candidate on a regular basis. The team decides to bring in another big bat...which means he has to move positions...and he doesn't say no. A lot of superstar players wouldn't do that. Instead, Miggy decides to move positions to help the team. Eat a dick Inge. If you don't want to learn to play and platoon at 2b than there's absolutely no room for you anymore.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Why do you think Miguel offered to play 3B? Because he knew Inge wasn't getting the job done.

I could be wrong, but I kinda was thinking maybe the reason he wanted to move from his comfortable 1st base position was to help him focus more, set a goal to take his mind off his off-the-field troubles.

Or maybe, he just really hates Inge's stupid arm sleeve tattoos.

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="Mitch":zc2jeeud]Why do you think Miguel offered to play 3B? Because he knew Inge wasn't getting the job done.

I could be wrong, but I kinda was thinking maybe the reason he wanted to move from his comfortable 1st base position was to help him focus more, set a goal to take his mind off his off-the-field troubles.

Or maybe, he just really hates Inge's stupid arm sleeve tattoos.[/quote:zc2jeeud]

I think you're off-base on that one.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":3ua2bhij]

Or maybe, he just really hates Inge's stupid arm sleeve tattoos.

I think you're off-base on that one. [/quote:3ua2bhij]

What? You think he likes the arm sleeve tattoos? :-*

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Either way they're stupid.

lol. Well to each their own I guess. Never got one, though did think of it years ago. old school ones like mom, dad, American Flag.
If you haven't seen the Tattoos on Prince...wow, he seems to have taken them to another level.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="Mitch":hxp8cufr]Either way they're stupid.

lol. Well to each their own I guess. Never got one, though did think of it years ago. old school ones like mom, dad, American Flag.
If you haven't seen the Tattoos on Prince...wow, he seems to have taken them to another level.[/quote:hxp8cufr]

I was mostly referring to the ones Inge has.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="KalineCountry":hv8csu9y]

If you haven't seen the Tattoos on Prince...wow, he seems to have taken them to another level.

I was mostly referring to the ones Inge has.[/quote:hv8csu9y]

Mitch, I think you and maybe it's Grandy? are really confusing the heck out of me. Trying to keep up with the screen name changes. :)
Your last one was 4th baby on the way?

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="Mitch":2971fcjs]

I was mostly referring to the ones Inge has.

Mitch, I think you and maybe it's Grandy? are really confusing the heck out of me. Trying to keep up with the screen name changes. :)
Your last one was 4th baby on the way? [/quote:2971fcjs]

Its me, Mitch. Found out my wife and I will have our 4th child. At 46, my wife is 43. Didn't expect it but very exciting.

I read on another Tigers messageboard that Miggy just truly wants to play @3B regardless, b/c he has always preferred it over being @ 1B... but when asked to play there instead, he did so b/c he was the new guy on the team, and also b/c Guillen was absolutely awful there, and Miggy as we all know, was also having his own struggles early on when playing @ 3B for the Tigers, that may have been due in part to still being relatively young and unfamiliar with his new teammates and not being comfortable, much less settled in with the Tigers yet. Dunno if that is really all true, but if so, and Cabrera is willing to do whatever it takes to hold it down and will enthusiastically work on trying to play the position much more proficiently, then I am all for it, of course.

Back