Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

LOL @ osu thread

Michchamp

ha ha. 2-15 upset. Losers.

lost to a creepy televangelist school... how embarrassing.

simpsons_nelson_haha.gif

Conference loyalty is hard to hold when it comes to the G-damned, dirty and filthy, piece of shit motherfuckin’ $uckeyes$.

Conference loyalty is hard to hold when it comes to the G-damned, dirty and filthy, piece of shit motherfuckin? $uckeyes$.

Yep. I don't even try anymore. I just root for whomever I want.

I did root for Rutgers and Maryland, though.

I will not be rooting for Illinois today

sucks there's only one OSU fan around now.

maybe we can un-ban jdildosu so we can make fun of him, then re-ban him after?

ORU also beat Florida. Which kinda sez that neither OSU or FL are all that. If ORU gets to play Loyola-Chicago, that will be in the semis.

Man Illinois never lead. Rutgers blew a 7 or 8 point lead under 4 to play. Didn’t think Rutgers coach helped his players any by slowing it down.

Man Illinois never lead. Rutgers blew a 7 or 8 point lead under 4 to play. Didn?t think Rutgers coach helped his players any by slowing it down.

When they turned the nicely timed alley-oop into an alley-OOPS it sure felt like that was the difference between a win and a loss IMO. Convert that and the emotions and energy are running high...not to mention those 2 pts were huge down the stretch. Likely Houston ends up fouling (and potentially having players fouling out as 3 had 4 fouls)...forcing Rutgers to make FTs instead of Rutgers fouling and Houston converting.

Obviously we will never know, but to me that moment was a crucial change in the end game.

Back