Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Looking at doing bowl tour

Had problem with site but registered

Did overdraw checking account because it didn?t allow me to split cards despite saying I could

Shoukd have funds to transfer tomorrow

Checked Orange Bowl prices on TickPick. You can get two tickets in the lower level for $1200, club level for $1850, upper deck for $1000, and standing room only for $750. What a deal?!

Checked Orange Bowl prices on TickPick. You can get two tickets in the lower level for $1200, club level for $1850, upper deck for $1000, and standing room only for $750. What a deal?!

I'll be on my couch for the cost of cable/internet... $75/month

Prices yesterday morning were starting around $260. 4 hours later and it was $600+. Add in that your flights around New years day are 5x as much as normal and I think I will watch it from my couch. I'd love to go but just not willing to spend that much money for a game.

Prices are out of control. Going to the Orange Bowl for a weekend would cost my wife and I about as much as going on a tropical vacation for a full week.

I'd LIKE to go on one, but... yeah, at this stage in life I can't really spend that amount of money on something like that.

one of those basketball tourneys in the Bahamas looked like a lot of fun too.

Going somewhere for a week where I can I do nothing but drink, lay by the pool, and enjoy football or basketball wins would be a nice dopamine overload.

I'd LIKE to go on one, but... yeah, at this stage in life I can't really spend that amount of money on something like that.

Going somewhere for a week where I can I do nothing but drink, lay by the pool, and enjoy football or basketball wins would be a nice dopamine overload.

Bahamas was way more affordable than the Orange Bowl. The wife and I tried to talk our families into doing Thanksgiving there, but they shied away. The Royal hotel at Atlantis was $1800 for us to stay for a full week. Tickets were not expensive. I don't remember the exact cost, but there were plenty available and they weren't gouging.

Last edited:
Next season?s natty champ game is at the new stadium in the LA area - Inglewood.

Now that the notion that Michigan could get there is not as absurd as thinking Michigan could get to Oz or Middle Earth, I?ll look into the possibility of attending when the time comes and it happens.

It looks like the following season at the Rose Bowl hosts a semi final again.

The Rose Bowl hosted a semi last year, in exile, I think in Arlington Texas.

Just come to my house.

I do it every weekend pretty much year-round.

Next season?s natty champ game is at the new stadium in the LA area - Inglewood.

Now that the notion that Michigan could get there is not as absurd as thinking Michigan could get to Oz or Middle Earth, I?ll look into the possibility of attending when the time comes and it happens.

Our schedule next year is pretty rough. At least the conference portion of it.

We play AT MSU again for some reason, and of course are at Ohio State, so our likely two toughest divisional opponents are both on the road.

and just for fun, our first road game is at Iowa.

If we do make it through all that with only one loss, we definitely deserve to be in LA

Our schedule next year is pretty rough. At least the conference portion of it.

We play AT MSU again for some reason, and of course are at Ohio State, so our likely two toughest divisional opponents are both on the road.

and just for fun, our first road game is at Iowa.

If we do make it through all that with only one loss, we definitely deserve to be in LA

I believe there have been rumblings out there that the MSU game is getting switched to Ann Arbor.

After B1G Championship prices, I'm excited to see how much the natty will cost per pair of tickets in Indy.

Back