Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Looks like Lamont is not a candidate anymore..

tigers99888

Heard it on 97 the ticket.. That SUCKS!!! Oh well, another year of him and McClendon, but I think the team will still be OK>.

Yea, Kaline reported this a bit ago in the other thread, oh well....looks like we're stuck with dumpy Gene unless some other team decides to bite.

MI_Thumb said:
Yea, Kaline reported this a bit ago in the other thread, oh well....looks like we're stuck with dumpy Gene unless some other team decides to bite.

I did, but modified the post after the ravech at espn came out with that.
Both the boston globe and Weei here said that was untrue within a half hour afterwards.

the mlbtr thing has been updated yet again saying that valentine and the bosox havent had any contract discussions. hopefully this is just espn being stupid like usual.

Spockmaster said:
the mlbtr thing has been updated yet again saying that valentine and the bosox havent had any contract discussions. hopefully this is just espn being stupid like usual.

wbz-tv at just after 6PM said valentine was on his way back from Japan.
It does look like it will be Valentine.
The power struggle with new GM cherington continues with the f'n crumb co-owner larry lucchino, looks like lucchino wins again. This is a big reason theo epstein had a difficult tenure for the 8/9 years as the GM.

edit. yep bobby valentine. hope their team shits the bed again.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
Spockmaster said:

wbz-tv at just after 6PM said valentine was on his way back from Japan.
It does look like it will be Valentine.
The power struggle with new GM cherington continues with the f'n crumb co-owner larry lucchino, looks like lucchino wins again. This is a big reason theo epstein had a difficult tenure for the 8/9 years as the GM.

edit. yep bobby valentine. hope their team shits the bed again.
i always hope they shit the bed, i was just hoping theyd take mr windmill off our hands.

Back