Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Madden Cover Voting

If megatron wins they should get with hasbro and let you chose an autobot or decpticon team.

If megatron wins they should get with hasbro and let you chose an autobot or decpticon team.

If my Baby Bust Reagan brain serves me correctly, remembering the cartoon, Suh would be one of the Dinobots. Brainless, and when they get angry they smash everything in their path.

fuck off Chica......

don't like facts anymore cause it comes from my mouth? Cute...If you don't like me, don't read my post or respond...How about that. The rest of us want to stay on topic

don't like facts anymore cause it comes from my mouth? Cute...If you don't like me, don't read my post or respond...How about that. The rest of us want to stay on topic

facts are everyone whoever graced the cover either was injured , didn't put up the stats they usually did or like Brees got beat by a lesser team in the play-offs.

those are the facts Chica...now , fuck off :tup:

To be fair, Eddie George had a pretty good season the year he was on the cover. His decline started the next season and was almost certainly due to age.

I don't think he was ever really "injured".

To be fair, Eddie George had a pretty good season the year he was on the cover. His decline started the next season and was almost certainly due to age.

I don't think he was ever really "injured".

George never got injured or had any problems during the regular season, but when the playoffs came around, the top-seeded Titans lost to the Ravens because George bobbled a pass that was intercepted and taken to the house.
An interception that proved costly for the Super Bowl favorites.
The following season, George was injured and was never the same

I hope CJ wins and breaks the "Madden Curse".

If he gets hurt, blame it on me.......

Part of the reason a guy is put on the cover is because they have a crazy season statistically... It's rare guys keep putting up all world numbers every season. Some drop off ought to be expected.

I hope CJ wins and breaks the "Madden Curse".

If he gets hurt, blame it on me.......

Im 50/50 on this.

Love that CJ is FINALLY gettin some love from the national media and the cover would be fuckin cool.

Hate that if he gets hurt this year.....the "Madden Curse" is all we'll hear about.

For that reason, I hope Megatron "loses" in the Madden finals and the '12 Lions make a deep playoff run!!!

They are revealing the cover on ESPN 2 right now. Anyone watching (i'm at work).

He said he wants to win so he can break the curse. If he wants to win. I'll vote for him.

I got as many votes in for Cam as I could. I got like 10 in the last minute, and then the next time I went to vote it said the voting was closed.

Rather have Lions make the playoffs than a fucking madden cover

Who in the fuck would choose the Cover over playoffs?

Last edited:
Back