Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Madison Local Media Summary - Monday

erg57

• Michigan hasn't played anyone
  • WI should already be in playoff conversation based upon wins over LSU and MSU

:no:

whatevs

• Michigan hasn't played anyone
  • WI should already be in playoff conversation based upon wins over LSU and MSU

:no:

whatevs

They can start a playoff conversation about Wisconsin there in Madison if they want to - seems like they already have.

between us and them, their 30-6 win in Spartan Stadium appears to be the best win by either team so far, but it's still early enough in the season. Our win over CU could start to look better each week if they keep winning.

Hard to argue with the Madtown Logic there ....

Though I would argue LSU is just "an SEC team" but beating them as opposed to a Pac-12 team sounds more impressive. I would also add that noter dame is (1-3) and has been getting blown out, so not sure just how good MSU is (facing UM, notwithstanding because of how much every person associated with the school hates UM with every ounce of their souls)

I love this weekend's match up.

Both coaches are very sound and well-rounded and both teams look very good, but have yet to play teams as good as one another..

And Michigan Stadium ain't Lambeau either.

update: the d'baggery escalated today as local radio cannot get past that Colorado sucks and their Georgia State was a quality win.

They've leapt from beating UM to the what ifs if they beat Ohio.

sweep the leg, Johnny.

update: the d'baggery escalated today as local radio cannot get past that Colorado sucks and their Georgia State was a quality win.

They've leapt from beating UM to the what ifs if they beat Ohio.

sweep the leg, Johnny.

Whatever.

If Wisconsin wins Saturday they'll be in the conversation.

If they don't, they won't.

STOP SAYlNG THAT, JACKASS.

Why? It has no effect on the actual game whatsoever.

379206_10150842752273616_med.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah but right before we punted verses msu my future ( Saturday damn it) son in laws father said snd I quote.
" well I'll have to do is get this punt off and then win game over"
I looked at him and said stop it. Punt blocked game over. .
Damn it all.lol.

That being said I was at the big house for the Wisconsin game during rich rods 3-9 season when we were way down at halftime and came back and won so I am undefeated versass th badgers to when I am there. But dang it I cannot even watch it Saturday. Spring weddings dang it all.

Last edited:
I'll be at this one too, and my record at Wisconsin games is 1-0. It was either in '99 or '00.

landing in Detroit in an hour. Hurr!

I'll be at this one too, and my record at Wisconsin games is 1-0. It was either in '99 or '00.

landing in Detroit in an hour. Hurr!

Damn it! A bunch of my buddies are going back for this one, too. Loved the CU game and glad to have gone, but this is a great game on so many levels.

so what's the Madison local media summary THIS Monday? I thought the Badgers accounted for themselves well. Hornibrook isn't good enough to win games on his own yet, but he can make throws... so if they're running game is working they can play with anyone in the country. their defense is easily the best we've faced all year. Colorado gave us some problems but left the edges open, but the Badgers really didn't have any weaknesses... they chased down the end arounds and tosses pretty well.

are they blaming themselves for the loss, or admitting we're better than they thought?

Back