Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

March Tourney Madness

Haven't been available to post...but that's a good thing if anyone was following me, bad thing if you were fading me hahahahaha

Crieghton/Bama over 137
Vermont +16

In addition to what was posted earlier...yikes

upcoming Michigan -5.5, Michigan/Ohio over 126

Time to right the ship.

You know the fucked up parlay was an omen....should've listened. :)

Good luck all!

Good luck, time to turn shit around tonight!

I'm doing ok, those stupid mizzou 2H bets are the difference in me being up or down at this point...

Added:

Lehigh +12
Detroit +14

Let the dogs bark tonight baby! (Except for UM lol)

Hopefully everyone took LIU and Temple 'cause I went the other way....

Hey Elrod you'll bounce back tomorrow bud. Same shit happened to me last weekend, I swear I couldn't buy a W.

Sprinkled a little dough on a USF and X Men ML parlay. After today's upsets, why not?

Didn't have the balls to add U of D lol.

think I might go and buy a lotto ticket after the ND/Xavier game. Wow. Ill take it!

Hahaha! Crazy game. Crazy day actually...

Back to my winning ways in big fashion. I feel much better and can sleep much easier....

Good shit Elrod, I like it when were all in the black over here!

Hitting USF and Xavier plus the ML parlay with both really made my day. So far up quite a bit this tourney, mostly due to the 7 teamer I hit Thursday but tonight helped.

Let's keep it going tomorrow!

Saturday:

Vandy PK
VCU +6
Cuse -4 (Hook)
Kentucky -11 (Hook)
OU -3

ML Parlay:
Baylor
Ohio State
Kentucky
Syracuse
Marquette

Good Luck today, let's get it!

Tip is in 10 minutes but it just broke that Jamar Samuels is ruled ineligible for KState FYI.

Great....so K-State +6 doesn't look so good. Hopefully 'Cuse wins by 5.

Also got:
Cuse over 134
Zags +7.5
Oakland -3

O$U -8

Don't like laying so many points but I think Craft shuts down Pangos and Sullinger gets the better of Sacre. St. Mary's was getting hammered and ended up getting beat by a middle of the road Big Ten team last night, and OSU is much better than Purdue.

Pick it up Golden Grizzlies!

2 winners to start the day off... let's keep it rolling.

Taking OSU -4.5 2H

I think this one plays out a lot like the KState/Cuse game with the more talented team pulling away in the 2nd half.

Vandy got hoed there at the end. Obvious foul on the rebound, Azili should have been shooting free throws to tie it up.

New Mexico +1.5

I think the country is gonna discover NM tonight. Damn good team, Kenpom metrics all point to this squad being top 15 in the country.

kgdetroit said:
Vandy got hoed there at the end. Obvious foul on the rebound, Azili should have been shooting free throws to tie it up.

Two forearms in the back weren't enough.

Back