Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mario Williams?

Buffalo has met most of the conditions for a deal for Texans free agent LB Mario Williams and is "close to a deal." Answer "real soon."

He's a Bill. Presser at 1:30 today. Just happy he isn't in Chicago.

Mario Williams' deal in Buffalo: six years, up to $100 million, including $50 million guaranteed.

sansumo said:
Mario Williams' deal in Buffalo: six years, up to $100 million, including $50 million guaranteed.

Dang I knew it would be big. I would rather have CJ lol. Add to that he is coming off a major injury. Huge risk/reward.

"Congrats to Mario Williams signing in buffalo... far away from the NFC north, thanks big guy" -- Aaron Rodgers.

*UPDATE: Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford re-tweeted Rodgers' thought and added an appropriate "Ditto."

Lol..

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]"Congrats to Mario Williams signing in buffalo... far away from the NFC north, thanks big guy" -- Aaron Rodgers.

*UPDATE: Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford re-tweeted Rodgers' thought and added an appropriate "Ditto."

Lol..

Peppers with Williams would have been devastating.....Bears fucked the pooch they shoulda went all in.

SLICK said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]That's a lot of Guarantee.

so is Calvins.

Maybe I am a homer but to me Calvin is easily worth more than Mario. Yes Mario is good no question but he has had major injuries and he plays a position where he has major contact every play. I think the Bills over paid for him.

wheels002 said:
SLICK said:
so is Calvins.

Maybe I am a homer but to me Calvin is easily worth more than Mario. Yes Mario is good no question but he has had major injuries and he plays a position where he has major contact every play. I think the Bills over paid for him.

really..lol , the Lions could hand Cliff Avril 11 million for 2012....how's that taste ?

Well Traditional a DE makes more than a WR and is usually more important. Calvin is just a freak though..

SLICK said:
wheels002 said:

really..lol , the Lions could hand Cliff Avril 11 million for 2012....how's that taste ?

I hate it I have been saying let his ass walk or at least trade him since the start of this whole deal. Let someone else over pay for him.

Is Avril even out there alking to other teams or can he not do that?

Back