Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Marvel's Agents of Shield

I haven't seen the new Captain America so I'm putting off the last episode of Marvel to avoid spoilers.

I haven't seen the new Captain America so I'm putting off the last episode of Marvel to avoid spoilers.

Honestly, I'm surprised they ran this episode only 4 days after the release of The Winter Soldier, you would think they could do re-runs for a couple weeks so as not to give half the movie away before people had a chance to go see it.

Really, Marvel did a terrible job here.

So have they said wtf happened to coulson yet when he died? That's the only part of the storyline that was interesting to me lol.

this isnt some sort of spoiler alert lol....tell me :D

They explained that they tricked him into thinking he was only wounded and on vacation in Tahiti. He later learns the truth that he was dead and confronts the doctor who brought him back. Later still he learns it was a drug that did it, and why Sky gets shot in the stomach by Quinn, they break in to a secret s.h.i.e.l.d facility to steal it, Coulson learns it was blood from an alien.

Aside from that the details are still sketchy, the alien is not of a race known to Asgaard, as explained by Lady Sif. Fitz/Simmons have trouble trying to analyze Sky's blood, this may or may not be due to the fact she's an 087.

They explained that they tricked him into thinking he was only wounded and on vacation in Tahiti. He later learns the truth that he was dead and confronts the doctor who brought him back. Later still he learns it was a drug that did it, and why Sky gets shot in the stomach by Quinn, they break in to a secret s.h.i.e.l.d facility to steal it, Coulson learns it was blood from an alien.

Aside from that the details are still sketchy, the alien is not of a race known to Asgaard, as explained by Lady Sif. Fitz/Simmons have trouble trying to analyze Sky's blood, this may or may not be due to the fact she's an 087.

Start a blog man...that was pretty perfect. I would have taken an extra 4 paragraphs to say the same thing. Well done.

1 Episode left in this season, if they pussy out and let Ward off the hook (he's signed for season 2) I may stop watching. May needs to break his neck, or Skye needs to discover whatever her powers are and kill him.

I'm trying to catch back up on this series. I gave up on it, but y'all make it sound like it got worth watching again and I see they renewed it.

I'm trying to catch back up on this series. I gave up on it, but y'all make it sound like it got worth watching again and I see they renewed it.

Second half of the season blows the 1st half away.

Second half of the season blows the 1st half away.

Yeah, first half was all setup for second. The cliffhangers are already in place as they are more numerous than a season finale can resolve cleanly, IMO. Some very nice plot twists and I'm already waiting for season 2.

Interesting season premiere last night. Not sure where they are going with the story, but I'm definitely intrigued. Also....

Skye. <3

monster what about the 50 yo Ming Na? damn fine woman. Syke's hot too of course

Back