Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Maryland

What would you rather see today?

• Lose (Dantonio ?retires?)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Lose (Give Dantonio another shot)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Win (Bowl eligible)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • I?ve lost all hope

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Its hilarious that you still think he's good

almost as finny as your commentary about how great our receivers were last week. cody White wouldnt see the field at uofm. he had 1 good game at rutgers, the worst team in the B1G and even then he couldnt get separation

almost as finny as your commentary about how great our receivers were last week. cody White wouldnt see the field at uofm. he had 1 good game at rutgers, the worst team in the B1G and even then he couldnt get separation

Last 4 games hes had 408 yards receiving catching passes from a walking pile of shit. Throw in last year having 115 yards vs OSU and 113 vs ASU. Guess that kind of makes you look like an idiot again eh?

Just look at today. Every pass that was even close to the wrs they've caught. His 3 incompletions are 2 horrible picks and a 20 yard overthrow. Just give it up already

Also, that shitty offensive line has given up the least amount of sacks in the entire big ten. So your boy has had time to throw, hes just not accurate enough.

White with another great catch off a deflected pass on a horrible pass right to the defender. No wonder you arent watching this mack.

Thankfully the Maryland defender can't catch because that would have been there third throw right to a defender for a pick.

Good read to keep that ball by Lewerke. That's about the only part of his game that I like.

Last edited:
Jesus this guy just keeps getting worse. I dont even care if they put shitty ass Lombardi in, I just need to see someone else suck.

Defense forced another turnover, but I'm sure our shitty qb won't do anything with it

3rd and 10 and Lewerke instantly checks down to a 4 yard route when he wasn't even pressured. Good god

Pass catchers have really been solid after the catch today. Especially the running backs

Can't believe we are playing for a field goal here with o er 2 minutes left. 1 we can't make fgs. 2 our defense gives up big plays

Made the fg at least. We really needed a td tho. I dont trust the defense to get s stop when we need it.

D stepped up there. Gonna get another few weeks of practice for the ton of freshmen. Other than that, I wouldn't have been upset eith a loss so this senior class can move the fuck on.

I really hope we get a shocker and Dantonio decides to walk away on his own. The guy has made at least 50 million in his career does money really matter to him at this point? If he cared about this program he would walk. We look stale, bored, and unmotivated. It is seriously hard to watch. No wonder 10k people came to the game.

Back