Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

@ Maryland

Spartanmack

After letting em play the whole 1st half and a bunch of the second, refs doing what they can to get Maryland back in this game. 10-2 fouls so far in 2nd half. Can’t remember MD’s last possession where they didn’t get a foul.

Last edited:
Calling shit fouls on the inbounds - points and no time off the clock. Wow MD gets a foul called against them.

That was on Cowan not Winston. Total horseshit. Credit to the team they keep opening up the lead every time the refs get it to 10.

Just run your normal fucking offense and quit with this clock rundown shit. It never works

If this team didnt do so many boneheaded mistakes(fouls, turnovers, bad shots), they'd still be ranked in the top 5.

Perfect example of the dumb shit. This game is basically over and Hall fouls a guy shooting a 3. Just dumb

Huge road win. Especially given the way the game was called.

Really gotta cut out the dumb shit. Especially the unforced stuff.

Kid played great up to that point though. No doubt it was a dumb foul but even if he made the FTs, the game is still in hand. Hopefully he catches an earful from izzo and has to run extra suicides so he learns the lesson and doesn’t repeat the mistake when it counts.

Last edited:
Well that was awesome. Best we’ve played all year. The intensity wore Maryland down.

My god the refs were bad! 16-6 in second half foul calls. Was crazy.

One of the worst officiated halves of basketball of the year and our best win of the year. Really hated our conservative offense the last 4 minutes but can?t complain overall.

One of the worst officiated halves of basketball of the year and our best win of the year. Really hated our conservative offense the last 4 minutes but can?t complain overall.

They had to play ball control bc MD was getting so many points from the line and not using much if any clock.

Kid played great up to that point though. No doubt it was a dumb foul but even if he made the FTs, the game is still in hand. Hopefully he catches an earful from izzo and has to run extra suicides so he learns the lesson and doesn?t repeat the mistake when it counts.

I wasn't trying to single him out. It just happened to be the very next play after my previous comment about dumb plays. Kid played a great game

I wasn't trying to single him out. It just happened to be the very next play after my previous comment about dumb plays. Kid played a great game

I know, I'm just saying he played a great game and I'd rather see him make those mistakes and learn from them in situations like last night instead of in a game where we're up by three or worse.

MSU is #7 in the NET rankings this morning. For people who don’t know, the committee only uses the NET rankings now. All other polls/computers get ignored.

They had to play ball control bc MD was getting so many points from the line and not using much if any clock.

True, and I agree on milking the clock, but it annoyed me seeing us take a shot clock violation and have multiple Hail Mary attempts from deep as the shot clock was expiring.

Back