Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Maybe this will help the B1G in the bowl games

Like blowing a 19-3 lead last year against shitty South Carolina. Jim is bad even in bowl games sadly.

Like blowing a 19-3 lead last year against shitty South Carolina. Jim is bad even in bowl games sadly.
Yep! Honestly, my emotional investment in football is done. Our program is a fucking joke and deserves to be treated as such. This season is the last time I'll be fooled.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ohio State might make the playoff now, so that won't help anyone's bowl games

season is a failure. 10-2, with the 2 losses on the road to top 6 teams.

It's too bad that people will only talk about the last game now.

We didn't just lose. We got jail sexed to the nth degree by our biggest rival in the biggest game of the year with a conference title on the line. Giving up the most points EVER to OSU. It was men against little boys. I know some OSU fans who actually feel sorry for us.

So yeah people are gonna talk about it.

I have to go to the store today. I'm really hoping I don't hear anyone talking about yesterday's ass kicking. That might be hard to avoid in a city that's about 50/50 UM/OSU fans, though.

We didn't just lose. We got jail sexed to the nth degree by our biggest rival in the biggest game of the year with a conference title on the line. Giving up the most points EVER to OSU. It was men against little boys. I know some OSU fans who actually feel sorry for us.

So yeah people are gonna talk about it.

Of course, people are going to talk about it. I didn't say they shouldn't. I said that it's too bad that it is the ONLY thing that people are going to talk about.

Of course, people are going to talk about it. I didn't say they shouldn't. I said that it's too bad that it is the ONLY thing that people are going to talk about.

Well, if they shit the bed in their bowl game (wouldn't surprise me at all), people can talk about that, too. Yay.

Yes we will have plenty of time to bask in the glow of those wins over SMU and Nebraska in the offseason.

But Michigan beat Nebraska by more than OSU did, so. . .progress! /s

Buckeyes just moved up to #6, Oklahoma #5, Georgia #4.

Assuming OSU rolls NW, GA falls to Bama and the Buckeyes jump OK to 4, the Rose Bowl could be a possibility for Michigan.

Doesn’t feel like much of a consolation right now, but…best possible outcome from here.

Back