Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mayweather v Maidana

I think"freaking out" or "loses his mind" is a bit overboard.

its the white person way of saying "going all gangsta on his A$$"

I think he had valid points. More like having a discussion and getting loud because others won't listen..just like when my wife isn't hearing what I'm saying so I have to scream it.

I hope the main event is as good as this co-main event. Lots of action.

There really isn't the fuckin' typical amount of fuckin' padding in the fuckin' gloves Floyd is fuckin' talkin' about...

lol... should have been more clear... How was the fight to those who saw it live?

I read it was the most entertaining fight of his career. waiting for it to be free on showtime....maybe this weekend or the weekend after.

I watched it live. Was very exciting, Maidana was able to keep Floyd on the ropes far more than I can ever remember. And he was doing work when he had him there. Unfortunately for Maidana he seemed to punch himself out and the last 3-4 rounds slowed down a bit. Floyd just had the better gas tank.

Back