Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MCC 31 Munising 6 Final D8

TD MCC.. That will probably do it... Pat upcoming.. 17-6 6:25 left in third.

Last edited:
G. I am heading out with wife after this game.. If you want to post any updates in the D2 game by all means do so.. I will get it started but wife wants some darn time LOL That game looks good depending on Shores injuries..

ballgame 24-6 mcc.. to big..to fast.. to skilled for any teams in D8. Mustangs have played tough... But We will just be waiting for the final score in this one..

Back to back titles for MCC... This will be MCC's 10th title in school history and they are now 10-3 in title games...

Last edited:
Gutsy effort, but MCC just wore them down.

I'll try to get some updates in the D2 game for ya. Rumor is that Jackson(QB for Shores) is gonna try to go. They had been trying to find a workable brace. A dislocated kneecap though has got to be tough to play with. Backup qb I believe was cleared a couple days ago from his concussion.

Back