Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Media still talking about gholston punch afte 2 years

The field was crowned, Howard was interfered with, they put time back on the clock, Gholston played dirty, we just didn't play Michigan Football, blah, blah, blah, it's the same thing over and over. MSU beat Michigan down 2 years ago and it's still smarting. Even last year's last second FG to beat us hasn't erased the butt hurt.

I personally like the " we didn't play Michigan football " comments. Soooo fucking funny.

Just so true. During our win streak, my Um buddies would constantly bring up their all time record against, and total wins, etc etc. Funny how I didn't say a damn thing last year when they made it to the final four. I let them have their moment. LOL.

Just so true. During our win streak, my Um buddies would constantly bring up their all time record against, and total wins, etc etc. Funny how I didn't say a damn thing last year when they made it to the final four. I let them have their moment. LOL.

they had a solid hoops team last year, fun team to watch really. they did finish T4 in conference and got swept by the team they tied but they got a good draw and played well. the tournament isn't perfect when it comes to determining the best team, hell, we went to the final four in 2010 with a somewhat shitty team, tons of chemistry issues and they got lucky with Kansas losing to UNI.

2015 MSU might get a couple of Cass Tech kids who are top 150 players overall. MSU should have a pretty big stranglehold on the state of Michigan in 2015 recruiting, IMO.

2015 MSU might get a couple of Cass Tech kids who are top 150 players overall. MSU should have a pretty big stranglehold on the state of Michigan in 2015 recruiting, IMO.

Lets hold off on saying that. We need to land these kids first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Lets hold off on saying that. We need to land these kids first.

I may be getting a bit too excited, but I love our chances with Blackwell. He's doing a hell of a job.

back to lewan still saying that he thinks about the gholston punch everyday. I wonder what the girl he yelled at and ridiculed for accusing his buddy Gibbons of rape thinks about everyday?

yeah, we've been over Mouton.

RichRod didn't suspend him, and the league had to do it. That's the company Dantonio is in... RichRod.

not defending it, but i don't remember how it was resolved. doesn't really rise to the level of a closed-fist punch away from the play, or trying to twist the QB's head off in my opinion.

LOL.....typical Michigan fan. Doesn't rise to the level?? Funny. "Your guy was worse then ours".

Oh, and NOTHING happened to Matthews......he played in every game that year.

So I guess Lloyd Carr is on the same level as Dantonio and Rich Rod too.

WeretalkingaboutNotreDameandOregonfergadsakes.

I get it byco, you have a catch phrase, this is Michigan for gods sake, just like paris Hilton saying thats hot. Also, like paris Hilton, its not funny, just an attempt at a witty retort.

I get it byco, you have a catch phrase, this is Michigan for gods sake, just like paris Hilton saying thats hot. Also, like paris Hilton, its not funny, just an attempt at a witty retort.

Oh, oh, Sparty is not humored. So let's return to talking about Michigan's past, since that's what Sparty does best, while claiming that that's all that M-people do.

Oh, oh, Sparty is not humored. So let's return to talking about Michigan's past, since that's what Sparty does best, while claiming that that's all that M-people do.

We talk about Um's past BEST ? LOL. We're not the ones who call ourselves team #134.

and it's FER, Sbee. Get it right.

Back