Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Memphis 116 Piston 102 Final

Piston were up 2 heading to the 4h quarter.

Out scored 8-0 so far.

Why is Thompson shooting 3?s

Thompson has shot 3 threes in a row and has been close. Team is down 10.

Our coach is terrible. His offense is a clown show to start the 4th. Down 14 now.

Clown show. Out scored 23-9. Only 3:40 left. Where is the coach ?

Thompson is worthless and he was in to start the 4th. Missed shot after shot like everyone.

Last edited:
Duren hurt his ankle or foot again. Ouch. I have done that a lot in my high school days.
It hurt so bad.

Weaver has to be fired. He just shouldn?t survive this type of start.

Last edited:
One player for Memphis Bane scored 49 points.

That big ass apparatus he wears on his face to help him breathe freaks me out.

My first thought since I didn't see the game was to watch highlights to see what you were talking about. It took me 5 minutes to realize you were referring to DC Comic Bane.

Monty Williams may be pure genius. He signs the largest contract in NBA history coming off a season he got fired. Now, start off with one of the worst records in the past 10 years. Is he trying to get fired? $78.5M...Not a bad retirement plan.

Last edited:
Back