Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Message from Shoelace

That is a great article. Just sent it to my son who lives a breaths football and doesn't think and injury can change his course. He headed to IMG for a camp over Christmas and thinks he's invincible. But I like the way Denard states "Life Happens".

Thanks for sharing.

I was looking for a post to this effect, but I, too, dreamt the night before his initial game that Denard would score a TD on his first carry. My version was more in the 80-yard range, and he did not drop the snap. But, otherwise, he was untouched and he also ran left-to-right in my dream.

EDIT: Now I see that I could not have posted anything about this on this board, since DR's initial TD was two-years before it was in existence

Last edited:
Back