Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Meyer says OSU players better not fight

rumseyhouse77

Just saw an article on the CNN webpage about the fight last year and basically attributes their loss in the B1G championship to the loss of Hall after his misbehavior. Meyer has told his team that any OSU player who throws a punch will be kicked off the team. Wonder if Hoke has told his team the same thing.

Just saw an article on the CNN webpage about the fight last year and basically attributes their loss in the B1G championship to the loss of Hall after his misbehavior. Meyer has told his team that any OSU player who throws a punch will be kicked off the team. Wonder if Hoke has told his team the same thing.

I don't think it would matter if Hoke said that or not, he won't be there and half of these guys won't be on the team next year.

yep send some walkons out to beat the tar out of JT Barrett and a few others...

might work!

I recall walking out of M Stadium last Fall following The Game and thinking how sick and tired I am as a fan of being the nice loser.

I say play nasty and mean and re-write the OSU fightsong to include terms like "cocksucker" and "motherfucker" and refuse to drive through Ohio and cry and scream and not say the word Ohio and then play dirty, dirty football against "That Team from Down South"

riiight. We'll see what happens if/when Barrett and Elliott get in a spat with an M player. And what constitutes a "fight."

I would like to give them all food positioning the night before the game so as to weaken them

Back