Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MGOBLOG Board

TheVictors

Good God, what a bunch of douche bags.

Seriously. So many Nancy's and just total weenies.

God Bless DSF!!!

Because nothing on this board is old recycled info or topics from there. EVER

On a more serious note. Brian has been putting together all of the position previews these past few days. There's a lot of good content over there right now.

I didn't criticize Brian or the site, just the Board ...not the Blog. I actually like the site content for the most part, but the message board posters are collectively a bunch of knobs.

Mgoblog and its posters flat out suck, period. it was no surprise they were a bastion of Carr-bashing & RichRod Excuse Making all those years. it takes a pretty warped mind and lack of perception to consistently rail about "anybody being able to win 10 games a year at Michigan" and then turn around and completely deny that premise as soon as the guy they like goes 3-9 and completely shits on everything Michigan stood for.

honestly... if it came down to posting on the Red Cedar msg board or Mgostupid, I'd pick the RCMB in a heartbeat. some things are just inexcusable.

needs to be said in bigger letters:

MGOBLOG AND ITS POSTERS FLAT OUT SUCK, PERIOD.

GO BLUE!

Mgoblog and its posters flat out suck, period. it was no surprise they were a bastion of Carr-bashing & RichRod Excuse Making all those years. it takes a pretty warped mind and lack of perception to consistently rail about "anybody being able to win 10 games a year at Michigan" and then turn around and completely deny that premise as soon as the guy they like goes 3-9 and completely shits on everything Michigan stood for.

honestly... if it came down to posting on the Red Cedar msg board or Mgostupid, I'd pick the RCMB in a heartbeat. some things are just inexcusable.

RCMB is good for entertainment. you make a post about the team or a player, then there are 5 posts with witty retorts and no substantial sports conversation. Rivals is the best community for actually talking about the teams

you've been getting a lot of mileage out of riffing on the "No True Scotsman" fallacy these days.

If it idn't Scottish, it's CRAP!!!

Mike Meyers ...another SNL great!

That board has no more of an official affiliation with the University of Michigan than this board has, does it?

Nope. None. They do send people to press conferences sometimes, and one of their regular recruiting posters was hired by ESPN, so you could argue about how to classify them in the spectrum of sporting news, but there's nothing at all official about it. I don't think anyone with them gets a press pass to games.

Last edited:
Nope. None. They do send people to press conferences sometimes, and one of their regular recruiting posters was hired by ESPN, so you could argue about how to classify them in the spectrum of sporting news, but there's nothing at all official about it. I don't think anyone with them gets a press pass to games.

Does it have a lot of pictures of smokin' hot babes with babes with big knockers?

In the meantime, not to cross pollenate, but CNN's Newsroom just had a segment with the gorgeous Rachel Nichols talking about the USC defensive back dude.

Who lied.

Back