Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MGoBlue TV Season Pass

I haven't heard of it before. It might be new.

The radio play by play of Michigan sports events has been streamed on mgoblue.com for a long time.

Last edited:
Looks like it doesn't buy you much

I just signed on, since it looks like it is connected to Big Ten Network and appears to imply access to BTN games. I don't think it does. It seems to give you access to all the usual hype videos you can already see online at mgoblue.com. It looks like it will just give me access to streaming audio, which was already available. I think I just got scammed out of $32 for nothing.

The ad looks like it was access to Michigan football game streaming, but it doesn't look like this is the case. I think I'm going to be very disappointed in 45 minutes when the game starts and I have no video.

I just signed on, since it looks like it is connected to Big Ten Network and appears to imply access to BTN games. I don't think it does. It seems to give you access to all the usual hype videos you can already see online at mgoblue.com. It looks like it will just give me access to streaming audio, which was already available. I think I just got scammed out of $32 for nothing.

The ad looks like it was access to Michigan football game streaming, but it doesn't look like this is the case. I think I'm going to be very disappointed in 45 minutes when the game starts and I have no video.

I have no idea if it works or if it's trustworthy, but mgoblog lists the following link

http://www.feed2all.eu/watch/204518/1/watch-central-michigan-vs-17-michigan-.html

Got a refund

I was disappointed that I couldn't see the video, but I asked for a refund and to cancel my subscription, and they did it no problem. That was quite a pleasant surprise for me.

I was disappointed that I couldn't see the video, but I asked for a refund and to cancel my subscription, and they did it no problem. That was quite a pleasant surprise for me.

Thanks for the info.

When I clicked on I read a disclaimer that the live video streams of B1G sports action did not include football games.

Live Games - Watch select live Michigan events streamed by the BTN for all sports (excluding Football) including Men's Basketball and Hockey.

Last edited:
Steven Ross gives another 200m split between athletics and Ross business school

Wrong thread

Last edited:
Back