Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Miami 103 Detroit 102 Final

What's wrong with Bojan? Him and Morris injured we won't have anyone who can shoot.

I just don't get it, why the hell is Killian shooting so many 3's still?? 0-5 so far tonight from 3

Team just isn?t very good. They had it sort of close to start the 4th and missed like 3 or 4 threes in a row. Miami is back cutting them to death. Duncan Robinson is killing then off the bench. Wish we could shoot better. Don?t understand why Hayes shoots so many threes. He just isn?t a good shooter..He does play defense. Probably why he is playing more over Ivey. Not sure.

Last edited:
Team is playing hard though. They answered Miami?s 11-0 run with a run a run of their own.
Down only 94-89 now.

Cade?s three cuts lead to 1 ! Over a minute left.

Pistons had 3 shots to take the lead. Now with 2.5 they get a 4th chance.

Not the greatest shot selections on the first three. Maybe number four.

Time out called.

Sigh.
Not the greatest play at the buzzer.

Last edited:
Pistons had 4 chances to take the lead under 40 seconds. Missed all four.

Needed just one more. Cade had a nice game. Ivey and Ausar didn't.

Ivey hardly played. Only 17 minutes. Thompson can?t shoot. Hayes can?t shoot. Too bad this is not the old nba where a guard who played defense is valued. Just think if Hayes shot 6 pull up jumpers instead of missing six threes ? I get guards need to able to shot the threes..But I?d take 15 and 5 from him off the bench. He should just shoot his pull mid range Shot. If he gets one more assist tonight we win. He shoots way to many threes.

Last edited:
Hayes starting is a head scratcher. Maybe the new coaching doesn't like Ivey's game? He doesn't shoot well and last year only had 5.2 assists to 3.2 turnovers per game.

Hayes starting is a head scratcher. Maybe the new coaching doesn't like Ivey's game? He doesn't shoot well and last year only had 5.2 assists to 3.2 turnovers per game.

I think he plays defense better then Ivey is all I can think of. I?m not sure.

Those are rookie type numbers. But maybe he's not where he should be in practice or coach tried to get starter material off the bench. Unfortunately he can't shoot. He fits right in.

Back