Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michael Floyd

I won't physically root for MSU though. I would have to punch myself if I did that.

I won't physically root for MSU though. I would have to punch myself if I did that.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]yeahh, i'll be rooting for sparty next week. i don't want them to have any losses until we play. i want revenge ;)

I hope we are both undefeated, that would mean MSU beat Osu. I already have big plans for that day so I hope both teams are looking good and give us a hell of a game.

greenandwhite95 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]yeahh, i'll be rooting for sparty next week. i don't want them to have any losses until we play. i want revenge ;)

I hope we are both undefeated, that would mean MSU beat Osu. I already have big plans for that day so I hope both teams are looking good and give us a hell of a game.

fuck those bitches! i could never root for them.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
greenandwhite95 said:

fuck those bitches! i could never root for them.

Yes, another team I dislike more than UM, and there are a few more.

Remind me, why is Floyd a douche?

because he plays for ND?

because he's good?

because he got multiple alcohol related offense and BK didn't suspend him for any gametime?

some other reason? I just don't really remember him doing anything to be a douche, except just playing and attending ND, but you could say that about anyone on their team

Now, look at Rees, that dude looks like a douche.

Hungry said:
Remind me, why is Floyd a douche?

because he plays for ND?

because he's good?

because he got multiple alcohol related offense and BK didn't suspend him for any gametime?

some other reason? I just don't really remember him doing anything to be a douche, except just playing and attending ND, but you could say that about anyone on their team

Now, look at Rees, that dude looks like a douche.

All three of those definitely make him a douche.

Floyd is a complete twat .... but he's a tall, strong twat and there is nobody on noterdamesucks' schedule that will be able to match up on him.

bigvic said:
Floyd is a complete twat .... but he's a tall, strong twat and there is nobody on noterdamesucks' schedule that will be able to match up on him.

Never seen a twat with hands like that either lol

boubacar Cissoko (Sp) is probably still haunted by him.

I think BooBoo is haunted by far, far worse at this stage ....

And Floyd is a twat.

Beez said:
bigvic said:

Never seen a twat with hands like that either lol

boubacar Cissoko (Sp) is probably still haunted by him.

SOME twats have a pretty good grip

Back