Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MichChamp?s Thread from 11 Years Ago Mocking a Royal Wedding

tinselwolverine

Damn.

Not archived. I guess it was the board just before this one; this one don?t go back that far.

William and Kate, now the Duke and Duchess of Analsex - check; maybe Middlesex, April 29, 2011.

Not remembering how I remember it.

Anyways, MichChamp?s mockery was classically brilliant; but then others chimed in, mocking MichChamp for bothering to be mockical, which was also hysterical.

Awesome thread, now just stored in my memory; not unlike with the Rutger Hauer character in ?Blade Runner,? when as dying he remembered his life and chose to spare the life of the Indiana Jones dude.

Anyways, here?s to Blade Runner, to MichChamp, to that thread and the respondents, to all of us and to life.

EDIT: Oh, now I remember - can?t believe i didn?t know how I remembered in the first place - it?s a little embarrassing.

William and Kate?s wedding was one year to the day before ours (me and my wife?s). Mazel, and l?chaim.

I better not talk about this thread when I get home (ha ha).

Last edited:
Blade Runner ! 2 Thumbs Up !! Sadly I don?t remember the thread. But I do remember Blade Runner.

Last edited:
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion... I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannh?user Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain... Time to die."

maybe...

I've seen internet threads you people wouldn't believe... flame wars at 11 PM on a Friday night... trolls pleading with the mods as they get banned... all lost in time, like deleted posts. Time to log off.

Nice.

Your thread and its posts weren?t deleted.

They went away with end of the board they were posted on.

All lost in time, like tears in rain.

That clip is already on this thread, linked to in post #4.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back