Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michelle Obama is Depressed

Funny.

But she mentioned the other things specifically except for Biden obviously - but you know she can?t be happy about.

She talk it here, in a publication name for the favorite thing about her husband.
Believe it or not, I had seen that story, but I think we can extrapolate. I do recognize this slippery slope is a slippery slope.

But what publication? The Michelle Obama podcast?

Believe it or not, I had seen that story, but I think we can extrapolate. I do recognize this slippery slope is a slippery slope.

But what publication? The Michelle Obama podcast?

Right, she originated it herself on her own podcast, but I didn?t hear it from her podcast because I wouldn?t listen to her podcast.

Lots and lots of other media pick it up. I think I probably heard about it first on KABC radio in Los Angeles.

That's not going to help her with her depression.

After her previous never ending solicitations to me personally to do the contrary, she has come to find peace with my decision.

It is no longer her biggest problem.

Stupid rich person whining about her mental illness. Shame on her. Maybe try buying a waverunner?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXDZHHp_TkE

#1 reason why Trump hates Obama. :nod:

They bought a big house in DC:

imrs.php

And another on Martha's Vineyard:

obama-mansion-marthas-vineyard.jpg

Shielding Wall Street from criminal liability for the subprime mortgage scandal paid well.

Back