Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Alabama prediction thread

Does anyone else think Alabama's nickname just sounds like a womans period? "Crimson tide" ...it's disgusting but definitely something that could strike fear into men across the country. Alabama football on game day .."It's that time of the week boys."

Does anyone else think Alabama's nickname just sounds like a womans period? "Crimson tide" ...it's disgusting but definitely something that could strike fear into men across the country. Alabama football on game day .."It's that time of the week boys."

LOL!!!

I actually never thought of that...

somebody photoshop a box of tampax with the quote:

"Are YOU ready for the Crimson Tide?"

LOL!!!

I actually never thought of that...

somebody photoshop a box of tampax with the quote:

"Are YOU ready for the Crimson Tide?"

You could totally sell those. It's classier than the PSU shirts floating around...

You could totally sell those. It's classier than the PSU shirts floating around...

Listen man...I'm not offended by aaaannnything...but those shirts seem like they are pretty close to crossing the line. I mean we are talking about young kids that were being molested. It's kind of fucked up that they're situation is being passed out on t-shirts and taken so lightly in a public eye.

Personally I think it's kinda funny but obviously if I was a family member of a victim or something like that I know it would upset me. It's one thing to make a comment about it or joke about it..but wearing a shirt like that might be a little much. Especially this soon.

Listen man...I'm not offended by aaaannnything...but those shirts seem like they are pretty close to crossing the line. I mean we are talking about young kids that were being molested. It's kind of fucked up that they're situation is being passed out on t-shirts and taken so lightly in a public eye.

Personally I think it's kinda funny but obviously if I was a family member of a victim or something like that I know it would upset me. It's one thing to make a comment about it or joke about it..but wearing a shirt like that might be a little much. Especially this soon.

I totally agree. I can see the humor because no one I know was involved, but it obviously crosses the line... and it's not even close... Poor taste, poor judgement, it should never have gone there...

...But the crimson tide thing is hilarious. They would sell out in the SEC. No doubt in my mind.

I totally agree. I can see the humor because no one I know was involved, but it obviously crosses the line... and it's not even close... Poor taste, poor judgement, it should never have gone there...

...But the crimson tide thing is hilarious. They would sell out in the SEC. No doubt in my mind.

Hmmmm I could use a second income..............

Hmmmm I could use a second income..............

There ya go... Tee shirts, bumper stickers, flags.. The list goes on.

Now all you have to do is beat champ to the patent office... He's an attorney so that might be a tall order.

Now all you have to do is beat champ to the patent office... He's an attorney so that might be a tall order.

I'll just say he touched me.

The Ohio* shirts and ones made by LSU fans regarding "rooting for Alabama" are over the line, inappropriate and not funny at all.

There is nothing funny about Sandusky or what Paterno and everyone else helped happen there.

Leave it to a vulgar base to come up with something like that.

I'm not a patent attorney, but I know a guy who is.

anyways, you'd copyright the image, not patent it. fucking idiot. Jesus, don't you know anything?

find a t-shirt printer, bang out several thousand shirts, sell them on the street and disappear before you get sued into oblivion for violating Tampax and Alabama's copyrights...

anyways, you'd copyright the image, not patent it. fucking idiot. Jesus, don't you know anything?

find a t-shirt printer, bang out several thousand shirts, sell them on the street and disappear before you get sued into oblivion for violating Tampax and Alabama's copyrights...

I know you should be right, but I've got a feeling Apple could patent that shirt.

My neighbor has such a business venture. He takes images off the internet, creates templates and prints t-shirts.

He's got a Starbucks rip-off and some other more creative ones. He made t-shirts for a bachelor party for our group and I've tried to encourage him to make more like the GoBlog Store mock-ups.

Tebow would have been a gold mine!

Meds wore off again eh?

Back