Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Baseball NCAA starts 6/4/21 7:00 Pm

Perhaps 64 teams is too large a field for this tournament. EDIT: When teams are losing games 26-3, 19-1, 16-4, 15-4, 16-0, 21-0, 18-3, 18-2, 18-4, I question whether or not the losers are qualified to compete for a national championship.

Last edited:
Perhaps 64 teams is too large a field for this tournament. EDIT: When teams are losing games 26-3, 19-1, 16-4, 15-4, 16-0, 21-0, 18-3, 18-2, 18-4, I question whether or not the losers are qualified to compete for a national championship.

Um, yeah, they?re not.

And they won?t.

Because they lost.

I think that 32 teams is a viable number.

Okay.

Last two seasons (subtracting ostensibly cancelled season) Michigan was in the last in group both times.

This year two and out.

Last year competed for the national championship - literally.

So there?s an argument for both cases.

I don?t know how common those crazy crooked scores are in the NCAA baseball regionals - could be an anomaly.

Back