Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Baseball Update 7/6/22

Holy cow we lost 20-1 dang. I guess 2 more from 18 isn?t much lol.

Last edited:
The game is on at noon tomorrow .probably on espn+ or espn2

I?ll be in and out. I have to do errands with the wife. Go Blue !

Well that sucked. Up 2-0. My friend said we gave up 7 runs with 2 outs :(

Now 7-3 bottom third.

Michigan has come back! Now 8-7 Michigan in the top of the 6th! Go Blue!

Wow.

I saw the final score and saw that Michigan and come back song but I didn?t know they had taken the lead at one time.

Another season without a national championship in baseball.

I was disappointed to see that they had lost when I was able to get back to it. I am glad they put up a fight compared to yesterday. Well, Louisville is not easy to beat at home and the team put in a good showing except for yesterday.

When does football start?

Guys
(I didn?t see and of the runs in the 8th inning)
My friend who watched .
He said it goes with all the worst calls ever against a Michigan team, and the media is ripping the
Ump and replay of officials.

According to my friend who watched. The replay should called the guy out at second on ball hit off the wall.
Lead runner should been called out on strikes. Also guy who hit go ahead homer was down on a 1-2 count and took a pitch right down the middle that was called a ball. Next pitch went over the fence.

Last edited:
Guys
My friend who watched .
He said it goes with all the worst calls ever against a Michigan team, and the media is ripping the

According to my friend who watched. The replay should called the guy out at second on ball hit off the wall.
Lead runner should been called out on strikes. Also guy who hit go ahead homer was down on a 1-2 count and took a pitch right down the middle that was called a ball. Next pitch went over the fence.

The worst cars ever against a Michigan team?

Wow.

That?s pretty bad.

The worst cars ever against a Michigan team?

Wow.

That?s pretty bad.

My friend not me. I haven?t watch them yet. My other friend said it was closer but tag appears to get runners hand before the bag.
Please at least 2 guys may have k?d (not reviewable)

Worst calls ever was the spot and only 2 flags thrown.

Last edited:
Guys
My friend who watched .

I didn't see the game either, but heard about this atrocity at second base after my previous post. What is the point of reply when they make these kinds of terrible calls? Something should be done. Fines for the ump and replay officials. I doubt they will do anything. They are not going to make any changes for balls and strikes. Umps will not allow that.

It?s frustrating games end like this. There is no accountability sadly. I would not be surprised in some smaller events that payoffs may be being used. Who knows but he was out at second, and it also looked like he had the strikeout at least 1 of not 2 times that was not called.

Back