Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Beats OSU, refs, Big Ten conference, NCAA, haters & whiners

Assuming we beat Iowa and Georgia doesn't slip up, we'll probably get the #2 seed against Washington, FSU, Oregon, or Texas. Better than getting stuck against Georgia again.

Assuming we beat Iowa and Georgia doesn't slip up, we'll probably get the #2 seed against Washington, FSU, Oregon, or Texas. Better than getting stuck against Georgia again.

If Georgia loses against Bama, and everyone wins out, the SEC has a huge possibility of being left out of the playoff. The Texas win over Bama looms large if Texas wins out and Alabama somehow beat Georgia.

Last edited:
If Georgia loses against Bama, and everyone wins out, the SEC has a huge possibility of being left out of the playoff. The Texas win over Bama looms large if Texas wins out and Alabama somehow beat Georgia.

Does anyone actually think OSU isn't getting in the CFP this year? 99% they are in at the 4 seed.

If OSU gets in the playoff it just gives Michigan another chance to beat them AGAIN.

If OSU gets in the playoff it just gives Michigan another chance to beat them AGAIN.

another reason I don't like the expanded Big10 next year. If the scenario was the same (UM 11-0 & OSU 10-1) they would be meeting again next week for the BIG10 championship game.

I saw someone say that Paul Finebaum looks like Gargamel from the smurfs and now I can?t unsee it

?Faggot? is also sometimes referred to as the F word, or sometimes ?the other f word.?

It can be a little dodgy because if you want to use the euphemism ?the f word? and describe it as not being ?fuck?? you?ve completely obliterated the point of the euphemism ?the f word? because you have literally said fuck.

Also, the confused listener might respond ?what the fuck are you saying, faggot??

?Faggot? is also sometimes referred to as the F word, or sometimes ?the other f word.?

It can be a little dodgy because if you want to use the euphemism ?the f word? and describe it as not being ?fuck?? you?ve completely obliterated the point of the euphemism ?the f word? because you have literally said fuck.

Also, the confused listener might respond ?what the fuck are you saying, faggot??

I guess it stands for my failed fucking attempt at fucking humor :nod:

Back