Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Football scrimmage with Alt Uni's

wlvrnstlr4life

Man, I wished they brought these back for actual games.

Attachments

• 20210410_180218.jpg
    20210410_180218.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Yeah, i like them, too. Any videos of this? I saw an article saying jj threw a 50 yard dime but the video doesnt play

Yeah. I guess they had a spring game after all, but hardly anyone was invited; very little fans and absolutely no media. It was by special invite only, i guess

lame

So apparently michigan is being crazy about releasing video from the scrimmage and the guy that posted jj's throw was pressured to take it down. Wtf? Seriously? We were a shit team last year and I have no reason to think we'll be better this year. Give us something to get excited about! Please!

The only thing I have seen is some still pics on the Rivals facebook page and the Michigan Football facebook page

yep, lame

So apparently michigan is being crazy about releasing video from the scrimmage and the guy that posted jj's throw was pressured to take it down. Wtf? Seriously? We were a shit team last year and I have no reason to think we'll be better this year. Give us something to get excited about! Please!

You have to be extremely careful about what you let out to the public during your spring game. Look how it wrecks OSU's and Bama's season every year.

I like the unis as they are

blue jerseys and maize pants

all white for away games.

I like the unis as they are

blue jerseys and maize pants

all white for away games.

Agree. And, that OP image looks like the team misplaced their actual uniforms. I hope they misplace what they wore in the spring "game" permanently.

Agree. And, that OP image looks like the team misplaced their actual uniforms. I hope they misplace what they wore in the spring "game" permanently.

They just wear them for Maize vs Blue.

I still want these to come back as the road unis. Hate all white football unis and that goes for every team.

charles-woodson-autographed-michigan-wolverines-8x10-photo-5.jpg

All white sucks. They look like shit and they always have. The all blue is by far the best.

The all white makes me think of Penn State...they deserve to be incinerated for that alone.

The all-white unis are not all-white. There is blue and maize in them, too.

Michigan-white-4.png

White jersey, white pants. Blah. People realized after two years they weren't as good as wearing maize pants. Harbaugh didn't get the memo.

We've also never beat OSU wearing the white pants, so fuck those unis.

Been a long time since we beat them in other unis too.

Maybe they should go with all blue with Maize numbers and stripes...or maybe take a page from the basketball team and go with all Maize with Blue numbers and Stripes. Not sure, but could they do the all Maize as an Away option or is it required in college to wear white on the away unis? I seem to recall games where visitors did not wear white, especially in big Rivalry games. Didn't OSU wear all Grey against us recently?

Obviously they need to do better on the field, but the all white unis are the worst of all options. I am not a big fan of all Maize, but it has worked well for the basketball team so maybe try it. It is not like they can play any worse against OSU, right??? Perish the thought!

Been a long time since we beat them in other unis too.

Maybe they should go with all blue with Maize numbers and stripes...or maybe take a page from the basketball team and go with all Maize with Blue numbers and Stripes. Not sure, but could they do the all Maize as an Away option or is it required in college to wear white on the away unis? I seem to recall games where visitors did not wear white, especially in big Rivalry games. Didn't OSU wear all Grey against us recently?

Obviously they need to do better on the field, but the all white unis are the worst of all options. I am not a big fan of all Maize, but it has worked well for the basketball team so maybe try it. It is not like they can play any worse against OSU, right??? Perish the thought!

Correct, but at least we have beat them in Columbus while wearing the traditional white jersey with maize pants. The white and maize look great together. On the same level of the Raiders and 49ers silver and gold pants they wear on the roads. Classics.

Correct, but at least we have beat them in Columbus while wearing the traditional white jersey with maize pants. The white and maize look great together. On the same level of the Raiders and 49ers silver and gold pants they wear on the roads. Classics.

No issue with the white jersey Maize pants. I would even prefer white jersey blue pants or even Maize jersey blue pants...pretty much ANYTHING is better than white jersey white pants!!!

Back