Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Guys Putting on a Show on Monday Nght Football

wlvrnstlr4life

I know it's a little off topic, but these guys are playing real well. Mike Owenu is just obliterating people. He had at least 2 pancake blocks that I have seen and he is opening up huge holes for the RBs. Chase Winovich had a huge sack on 3rd down that should have resulted in a turnover(ball came out and was recovered), but the refs fucked the Pats. Frank Clark then ended the half with a huge sack that ran out the clock and the Pat's couldn't even attempt a fg. Great defensive game 6-3 Chiefs at half.

Mike Danna(Chiefs), Josh Uche(Pats), and Taco Charlton(Chiefs), haven't seen any action yet.

On 3rd down at the 10yd line, Taco Charlton with a strip sack to end the Pat's drive with no points.

What should have been 10 points for the Pat's results in none because of huge plays by former Michigan DEs.

Glasgow and Butt looked good playing extensive minutes on TNF vs the Jets ...in the world's worst football game, ever.

Glasgow and Butt looked good playing extensive minutes on TNF vs the Jets ...in the world's worst football game, ever.

I always love looking at butt.

My guess is I probably alway will.

19 more days guys - 18, for those in EDT and CDT.

Back