Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Hockey Verses Denver 5pm Tonight!

Michigan vs American International 3pm espnu.

And guess who wants to run errands ?

My wife
Go Blue !
Get some goals !

I'm used to seeing teams like Harvard, UMASS, Denver, Minnesota, Duluth - not American International.

To my surprise they're located in Massachusetts.

Michigan scored first 2. AI scored at 7:38 of the first to make it 2-1 end of one.
Michigan starts 2nd on PP.

3-1 Michigan.. early PP goal in the 2nd.
17:17 boom
4-1
13:45 terrible turnover by us. 4-2.

13:17. We scored to make it 5-2 Review. Offsides.

5-2 Michigan. End of the 2nd period

Michigan wins 5-3.
Terrible 3rd period as we tried to just sit on the puck. Pour it on Mel!
Win is a win I guess. They play Sunday.

Last edited:
So tomorrow, Sunday, 6:30 PM Eastern, our hockey guys take on Quinnipiac ESPN2.

Makes me want to take a poll - who?s going to watch the third period, or who?s going to turn over to the Academy Awards?

So tomorrow, Sunday, 6:30 PM Eastern, our hockey guys take on Quinnipiac ESPN2.

Makes me want to take a poll - who?s going to watch the third period, or who?s going to turn over to the Academy Awards?

I?m watching on tablet or tv.

Watching this game on the hand held while watching ?On the Red Carpet? on TV. Just saw a commercial that looks like a Super Bowl quality commercial. Maybe they held it back for the Oscars.

They even killed Kenny at the end.

Those bastards.

Michigan leads 4-0 after two.

We got a PP goal , and a shorthanded goal. Q still on the PP in the 2nd.

Last edited:
So 4-0 Michigan going into period three.

For all you guys checking the board for the score because you?re watching the Oscars even though you?re lying and saying you?re not.

Wow.

Venus and Serena open the Oscars show all but with their boobs hanging out full on display.

Like all four areoles a micrometer from being on display.

This might end up being quite the show.

So the other team has cut the lead from four goals to two goals. About 10 minutes left in the game.

It looks like Michigan has changed its goalkeeper and a Michigan penalty will put Quinnipiac on the power-play.

Michigan has blown a 4 goal third period lead and now it?s 4-3

Now a pp for a with 7:43 left 200 feet from your own goal such a fucking stupid penalty.

Back