Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan is #5 Developing NFL Talent

...That's when I knew it was rigged.

You knew it was rigged in 2010 - and BTW it's only gotten WORSE since!!!! - but here we are 10 years later and you're complaining our coach can't beat the team that proved it was rigged??

I mean COME ON man!

For the record, I would never admit this in public, but for all intents and purposes, I consider the 2016 game a win. Or at the very least... I don't blame Jim Harbaugh or anyone in our program, for the final score.

Look at how many dirty tricks OSU had to pull - and on top of that how many breaks they got to win that game in 2OT. Harbaugh had nothing to do with that loss. That was BULLSHIT.

We win that game, we win the conference and go to the playoff. And we don't have to see these walls of text on the internet in 2020 complaining that "Harbaugh can't win the big one, and can't win a championship."

For the record, I would never admit this in public, but for all intents and purposes, I consider the 2016 game a win. Or at the very least... I don't blame Jim Harbaugh or anyone in our program, for the final score.

Look at how many dirty tricks OSU had to pull - and on top of that how many breaks they got to win that game in 2OT. Harbaugh had nothing to do with that loss. That was BULLSHIT.

We win that game, we win the conference and go to the playoff. And we don't have to see these walls of text on the internet in 2020 complaining that "Harbaugh can't win the big one, and can't win a championship."

The pick 6 and the failure to stop OSUs? final FG-tying drive were ?yuge? factors in the loss. That and ZERO penalties from scrimmage for the $-eyes.

Not complaining, just stating my opinion that Jim doesn't deserve a free pass because the parts of the job that are within his control have been average at best.

And 2016 is probably the most pissed I've ever been about a game that I was not personally involved in. Receivers getting tackled before the qb even threw the ball no flags, PI on our safety on a ball that was 20 feet over their receiver's head. The spot was so close it's impossible to argue that it was wrong or right. But the game only got to OT because of some ridiculous calls which all went in their favor. I may be wrong but I believe that is also the year that the conference allowed an OSU fan to be a part of the crew for the game.

Back