Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MICHIGAN @ Minnesota LBJ Night Game

Haskins is my favorite of all the backs, but i like the others too. Weird seeing Evans wearing #9 tho.

Checked fb and too many people bitching about Milton not throwing for more yards. Minnesota has an excellent pass defense. I'm happy with what ive seen

EVANS! Fuck FB. Why the hell would you throw the ball when you have 250 yards rushing at 9.5 ypc?

And Michigan is fucking loaded at running back. There are 4 guys on this team that start at 90% of power 5 schools.

So what do we think about the fact that Michigan is winning by 25 in the 4th and they are still running the ball? Is that more of an indictment on their passing game or our run defense?

Minnesota tired our d out early. We need to have better conditioning and the d will be fine.

Back