Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Stadium tour

Mich_QB_U

Did the Michigan Stadium tour on Wednesday with my kids, brother and nieces and nephew. Good tour. And of course it ended with being on the field for 30 minutes playing catch and doing our Desmond/Woodson imitations running down the sidelines.

I've been discussing with my son about doing a pre-prom tour that the university offers along with a hummer stretch limo for 10 hours on prom night this spring. His 12 -16 friends would party with him all that day through the end of the night starting at the stadium. I think that would be cool.

Sounds good. I had to pay $100 for the tour, but it was worth it. When we left the locker room and started walking down the tunnel to the field, the tour guide said by all means if you want to run then go ahead and run. My 15 year old son took off in a full sprint. One second later I said to myself, screw it, and I took off running down the tunnel and hit the block M at mid-field and jumped up and down.

Back