Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan vs Minnesota BTT Semifinals

Monster

Forum Manager
Detroit Lions
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Pistons
Detroit Red Wings
Michigan Wolverines
Sacramento Kings
Michigan Wolverines
Detroit Pistons
CBS 1pm est

Really encouraged by the Purdue game. Minnesota is hot right now, but are very beatable. An insane game last time out in Minnesota should give us the confidence to win and reach the conference championship. Go BLUE!

Looks like Minnesota lost Akem Springs to a injury . Soild player.

Last edited:
Minnesota is well rounded. They have a lot of guys who can contribute. I think at least 5 or 6 scored in double figures against us last time out.

If their big man stays out of foul trouble he could put up a 30/30. That said, I'm glad they have a chance for revenge against this team and their rat faced piece of shit coach

Im paraphrasing, but Dakich was talking during the game saying that Minny isn't deep and if you get them in foul trouble they are pretty much toast. I hope he's right. I want to see Irvin and MAAR drive this game. Irvin needs to stick the 3 in his back pocket and use it sparingly.......please. Sometimes I see his shots as rally killers.

Get Lynch out of the game and I think we win easily. If not for his efforts in our last game, we might have won by 10.

I just realized how similar DJ Wilson would look to a young Juwan Howard if he shaved his head. Their games are totally different, but there is a resemblance.

Ugh , I can't stand listening to this old Raftery fuck.

Mo with a nice shot over Lynch. Good sign.

Back