Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan vs Ohio Tourny Thread

Meanwhile Duke looks like shit too, Would love to see them go down, I have Xavier beating them 2nd round, as well as I have Flordia taking out Mizzou(Now Norfolk).

Iamjust so frustrated withthis teamthe last 3 games. I am not sure whats wrong

this is embarassing. i'd rather have missed the tourny than get destroyed by Ohio.

sharing the title may have been a bad thing for us. i hate saying that but man they look like they think they can just walk in and win. not ready to be a favorite.

So ya... Are we really going to be the one B1G team that goes down in the first round? Fuck me sideways.

shooitng on 22% on our 3 and 39% on FG

they are shoointg 57% on FG

are are being embarrassed right now

wheels002 said:
Iamjust so frustrated withthis teamthe last 3 games. I am not sure whats wrong

as bestisbest said, live by the three, die by the three.

need to go inside more and open up the outside shots.

breathing easier now, but burke going down was a little scary.

why does burke ALWAYS take the last shot? Teams know who is taking the shot, pass the ball to someone open.

that was a weak second try by morgan. made a push though. need to adjust and come out strong like we usually do.

Well at least we ended the half showing some fight. And some of the 3's Ohio was making were shots you let them have.

wheels002 said:
Well at least we ended the half showing some fight. And some of the 3's Ohio was making were shots you let them have.

yep.

look at this team like NW. they're really similar. They have the big guy that can play a bit inside and perimeter shooters with unlimited range. We need to keep them on the perimeter to make them one dimensional.

well we better get going -

we we overrated - look at some of our last few games..... ugh

Back