Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan vs Ohio Tourny Thread

they need to spend like a whole practice just finishing at the rim. that is something this team has had so much problems with.

greenandwhite95 said:
Never seen UM give SO MANY open shots his season. WTF.

rotation is horrible today. go man to man. solve some problems.

I'm wondering if the media got into their heads more than they claimed with all that talk of a 13-seed upset. Either that or Ohio is unusually inspired tonight.

Not that OU is a bad team, but seriously?

allshouldbleedblue said:
where is burke's head at? hardaway looked unconfident in passing up that three.

i saw that. wide open with a man on the floor and he waited for the defense, drove into it (lucky they didn't try to draw a foul), and kicked it out. wtf?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
greenandwhite95 said:
Never seen UM give SO MANY open shots his season. WTF.

rotation is horrible today. go man to man. solve some problems.

I agree. JB needs to adjust out there, cuz, Ohio is not missing open shots. I dont understand why nothing is being adjusted.

enough of this defense please. They're eating us alive.

STOP FUCKING DOUBLE TEAMING! NO MORE ZONE! seriously?

allshouldbleedblue said:
every high seed is losing right now.

Makes me glad I once again decided not to fill out a bracket.

For crying out loud, when was the last time OU missed most of its shots?!

Back