Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan vs Ohio Tourny Thread

How about we start full court pressing and stop with this shit Belien calls defense.

lucky baltic missed that WIDE OPEN shot. then of course, we get a charge.

Not that I expect UM to make a deep run in the tourney, but I'm not sure how interested I'll be in the rest of it if they can't even make it out of the first round.

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]WTF has gotten into Novak these past couple games?

i don't know, but he's been garbage for a few games. maybe not garbage, but a non-factor at least.

stu needs to be on cooper. is this not obvious?

allshouldbleedblue said:
i know there is still over 6 minutes left but they need to start playing with some urgency.

A little (read: a lot) less sloppiness would help, too.

I'm just perplexed as to how they've let themselves be dominated the entire game.

FINALLY, the BURKE has come back to TENNESSEE!

Way to go, Burke. Now if everyone else would step the hell up and take this game over.

a number of folks had us picked for first round upset and most had us out in second round

damn, i don't like that. tim's complaining even when he's going to the bench.

Back