Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan vs Ohio Tourny Thread

I cannot believe UM is going to lose to Ohio. Holy shit. There goes my bracket, destroyed if Duke loses.

This team has looked like a team of the early 2000's for the past 2 games. Literally terrible.

greenandwhite95 said:
I cannot believe UM is going to lose to Ohio. Holy shit. There goes my bracket, destroyed if Duke loses.

about to lose.

duke down 6 with a minute left.

Great, now I have to keep away from all sports news and tourney games for the next 1-2 days. This is sickening.

and lehigh just got fouled going to the line for 2. 56 secs left.

greenandwhite95 said:
Terrible showing tonight. Defense never adjusted to Ohio's game. Unbelievable.

nobody was rotating and the zone was getting exposed. they had so many open shots, it's amazing that we only lost by 5.

Don't worry guys, sparty will go to the final 4 and we'll get to hear about it until next year.

Back