Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan vs Ohio Tourny Thread

Bad day for 2 seeds. If Duke goes down that'll be the only really good thing that happened for me today.

LMAO if DUke loses. I have them in the Elite 8 also. That would be three of my elite 8 today ( UM, Mizzou, Duke ).

The way tonight is going, my Sparty's will lose to Liberty Brooklyn. SHeeesh.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]Don't worry guys, sparty will go to the final 4 and we'll get to hear about it until next year.

no they won't. lock it.

agree this did not look like the team we saw a month ago

horrible end of novak
i just say it gets better next year

Don't jinx your team, greenandwhite95. After going 3-0 yesterday it's up to MSU and Purdue to not further embarrass the B1G.

this team looked horrendous the last 5 games. i am just amazed at how much this year felt so good season wise and then stunk in the tourney. last year felt so much better.

allshouldbleedblue said:
this team looked horrendous the last 5 games. i am just amazed at how much this year felt so good season wise and then stunk in the tourney. last year felt so much better.

agree

erg57 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]Don't worry guys, sparty will go to the final 4 and we'll get to hear about it until next year.

no they won't. lock it.

dude, have you seen their bracket? They have Marquette, Louisville, and Murray State as the best teams left. They might struggle against Marquette, but they probably win that. They have a cakewalk.

with duke and mizzou coming down, at least our loss won't be so criticized (outside of sparty fans)

tsume99 said:
Is the hockey team still losing?

yes, I just made a thread about it. down 2-1 during the 2nd intermission. They scored with 7 seconds left in the 2nd to take it from 2-0 to 2-1.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
erg57 said:
no they won't. lock it.

dude, have you seen their bracket? They have Marquette, Louisville, and Murray State as the best teams left. They might struggle against Marquette, but they probably win that. They have a cakewalk.

MSU will not be in final four. Nope

erg57 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

MSU will not be in final four. Nope

You're a clown.

MSU will make the final four without a real challenge.

Bad ending to a good year but let's keep it real this team way overachieved this year. Ohio was a really bad match up for us to play in the 2nd (1st) round. Way too quick and with no low post game to punish them with this one could have actually been a lot worse. This feels like a step backward for the moment but make no mistake, Michigan basketball is back and will only get better with the talent coming in next season. Hats off to Ohio.

Back